The Chakras Personality Test
The statements listed below should help you find out which chakras are currently dominant and which are blocked. Respond to these statements with a yes or a no. Don’t think too much about them. Your answer should come from your intuition.
- I generally feel in balance with the universe. Y N
- My intuition guides me in all decisions. Y N
- I communicate well with others. Y N
- I feel connected to everyone in my life. Y N
- I follow my gut. Y N
- I am full of energy. Y N
- I love to workout and feel connected to my body. Y N
- Meditation is easy. Y N
- I can concentrate well. Y N
- I am socially confident. Y N
- I am deeply afraid of loneliness. Y N
- Eating is one of my greatest pleasures. Y N
- I fucking love life. Y N
- I never worry. No fucks given. Y N
- I make people laugh often. Y N
- I contemplate life frequently. Y N
- My thoughts are organized. Y N
- Love is the most important thing in the world. Y N
- I am at peace within myself and not easily thrown off. Y N
- I have a lot of passion. Y N
- I love being in nature and often spend time outside. Y N
- My soul’s home does not lie in this world. Y N
- I have intense, color-filled dreams. Y N
- I am multi-talented. Y N
- I am truly an artist. Y N
- I listen to my body. Y N
- Sex is very important to me. Y N
- I am a sexy and confident person. Y N
Once you’ve answered all the questions, for each no, draw an X on the number corresponding in the chart. For the ones that are left open, you have more openness. When you have an x, that means there is a blockage. If you can’t answer yes or no, then you can mark that as an X as well. Go through the questions, study why you might be blocked on that topic. Repeat this test in a few weeks and see where your chakra issues could have been resolved.
Chakras are part of our subtle body, they exist in the spiritual realm. They are what the soul uses to receive and give energy. They are like imaginary cords connecting us to every other person.
Mantras for Chakras can be hummed in meditation.
We have the power to clear our ever spinning chakras and move through blockages. With meditation, looking within and having time for things we love, we open the channels of inspiration. We allow insights to happen, those “aha” moments in reflection that can change our perception of any situations. There is always something better around the corner.
Crown Chakra: Crown of the head
Divinity resides within. I am open to new ideas. Information I need comes to me. The world is my teacher. I am guided by inner wisdom.
Third Eye Chakra: Brow
Purpose: Pattern Recognition
I see all things clearly. I see my future clearly. I have a vision for my life.
Throat Chakra: Throat
Purpose: Communication and Creativity
I hear and speak the truth. I express myself with clear intent. Creativity flows in and through me. My voice is necessary to my growth.
Heart Chakra: Heart
Purpose: Love and Balance
I am worthy of love. I am loving to myself and others. There is an infinite supply of love. I live in balance with others.
Solar Plexus Chakra: Diaphram
I honor the power within me. I accomplish tasks easily and effortlessly. The fire within me burns through all the blocks and fears. I can do whatever I want to do.
Sacral Plexus Chakra: Just below the belly button
Purpose: Movement and connection
I deserve pleasure in my life. I absorb information from my feelings. I embrace and celebrate my sexuality. My creativity is sacred. I move easily and effortlessly. Life is pleasurable.
Root Chakra: Base of the spine
It is safe for me to be here. The earth supports me and meets my needs. I love my body and trust its wisdom. I am immersed in abundance. I’m here and I’m real.