Ego Eradicator Kundalini Yoga Meditation
What a wonderful meditation to do first thing in the morning and mid-afternoon to give you that extra pick-me-up.
Bust through blocks and fears
Boosts energy (pranayama)
Expands your aura
Connects you to the possibilities of the universe
Caution: Do not do this meditation if you are pregnant or in your first three days of your menstrual cycle.
The Ego Eradicator Kundalini Yoga Meditation helps you to gain momentum and makes you feel amazing!!! It is great to do before anything important like a job interview or hot date!
To do the Ego Eradicator Kundalini Yoga Meditation:
- Sit firmly on the floor with your legs crossed. Prop some pillows behind your back or use a wall if you are uncomfortable sitting up straight.
- Extend the arms wide like a big V.
- Make the fingers like a fist with the thumbs extended out wide, pointing up towards the sky.
- Open your heart, expand your lungs, pull your shoulder blades back and breathe deeply into your belly, letting it expand completely.
- Close your eyes, look up to your third eye or forehead and exhale pulling your belly in.
- Speed up the breath, focusing on your exhales. This is called Breath of fire.
- Continue for 2-15 minutes and feel the benefits of this super energizing pose!
I hope you enjoy doing this meditation and implement it into your daily routine! Join the Sexy Transformation Challenge to win awesome prizes! To enter, buy my ebook at www.margiepargie.com/sexy-transformation-challenge-2 then upload your pictures to social media and hashtag #sexytransformationchallenge.